So you’re planning to rent a car or have booked one already. Here’s how you can ensure a pleasant experience and avoid issues at the time of return. It’s essential to follow these steps in order to ensure your security deposit is returned in full. Here’s goes:
– Always return the car with the same level of fuel⛽ as was provided – Take a pic before starting if required
– At the time of delivery, check for existing dents and scratches if any – best is to shoot a video 📸 circling the car and share it with the car rental company driver / manager at the start to avoid any misunderstanding at the time of returning the car
– In case of an accident minor / major, be sure to get a Police 🚔 report. If any assistance needed please feel free to contact us
– Always best to provide security deposit by credit card as pre-authorization block. Your bank 🏦
can shield you from unlawful charges. And the deposit always get released automatically by the bank max after 30 days
– Want to check if you got a traffic / speeding 🚦 fine? You can check for RTA Dubai fines on https://goo.gl/o41srC
– Please note all rental cars have GPS trackers 🛰 installed with speed warning notification. You are not allowed to take any car in the desert sand or use the car on a race track
– All sports and luxury cars come with default 250-km mileage allowance 🛣 per day, extra usage is charged AED 10 / km. For Aventador, Urus and Rolls Royce Dawn and Cullinan, extra km is charged at AED 20 / km.
– All rental car prices include standard comprehensive insurance, which means in case of an accident if it’s not your fault then you don’t pay anything. A police report 🚔 will be needed to confirm the same. Full coverage insurance option for our cars starts at AED 650 + VAT per day
– Please note any booking advance paid is non-refundable in case of cancellation
– For some cars, bank surcharges apply for rental payment by 💳 credit card at 2.5% and for Amex cards at 5%
– Best to remind the car rental provider regarding the return pick-up date, time ⌚ and location atleast 3 hours in advance. Additional day’s charges apply if you are unreachable during the collection time.
– Incase you’re looking for a chauffeur service or airport transfer, we do that too. Do let us know or browse https://bit.ly/3028iLQ 😁tags: car rental guide, Rent a car Dubai, Rent a Car To Do's, Rent a Car UAE, Tips for Car Rental