Dubai is the city of dreams where driving a luxury or sports car does not involve major hassles. While you must have faced insurmountable barriers in other cities, here, you can hire a Lamborghini, Porsche, McLaren, Audi, and other supercars in just a few clicks.
So, do you want to rent a Ferrari in Dubai? Follow this article to know how to do it.
But first, let’s have a look at the trends of the most rented supercars.
The Top Most Rented Supercars
The kind of supercar our customers book depends on their taste and budget. However, so far, what we’ve seen as emerging trends are as follows.
- The first three cars in the list are Lamborghini, including Aventador Roadster, Aventador S Coup, and Huracan Coupe.
- After that Rolls Royce Dawn dominates together with the Ghost Series II, which is followed by the Bentley Flying Spur.
- The Audi R8 Spyder and R8 V10 Plus are among top choices too.
- The Ferrari California T and Maserati GranCabrio are top choices in 4-seater supercars
- Dubai’s future supercar obsession would include the Ferrari 812 supercar – one of the fastest cars in the world
Overall, if we see, Lamborghini is liked more than any other car and this is why it is rented by a large number of people.
Of course, this list does not mean that you have to go by the trends. Each and every customer of ours comes with discerning tastes and choose any of the 70+ supercars available for hire in Dubai.
After talking about the most rented cars, let’s see what you need to consider before driving them.
Things to Consider
Since laws are different in the UAE, before going for the ride in your rented supercar, make sure you fully understand some of the particulars stated below.
- Your age must be 25 years and you must have a driving license. If you are a traveler, you can drive a rental car in the UAE with your home country driving license – see list here
- Before hiring, do have a keen research about the company and only agree to their Terms of Service if they seem viable for you. But first of all, read up on reviews of the car rental company over Google and Facebook
- If you choose to rent a car from a particular company, first, do have a profound check up on the car. At the time of delivery, check for existing dents and scratches if any – best is to shoot a video circling the car and share it with the car rental company driver / manager at the start to avoid any misunderstanding at the time of returning the car
- Do not break any traffic laws as it will only get you into trouble and ruin your experience of driving a supercar. You can check for RTA Dubai fines on https://goo.gl/o41srC
- Always best to provide security deposit by credit card as pre-authorization. Your bank can shield you from unlawful charges. And the deposit always get released automatically by the bank after 2 weeks
Where to find the best Ferrari rental in Dubai?
Alright, after reading everything above, you are in a position to rent a car. We extend our services to you in this regard. You can order any supercar from our website directly without any problem. The process is entirely simple.
- Select the car based on your taste and budget from the supercars for hire in Dubai list
- You can always use the numerous filters given on the left-hand side
- Click on “Show Phone No.”, or click on the message or WhatsApp icon
- Connect with the supplier directly and book with ease
- Happy Renting!
This Post Has One Comment
If you are coming on a residency Visa, then you’ll need to apply for a driver’s license here. Now, if you are an American and have an American driver’s license, it’s not too complicated (some paperwork) to convert it to a local one. But if you are not American with an American driver’s license, then it won’t work and you’d have to go through all the tests to obtain one.