To rent a car in Fujairah, you need not do more than open your internet browser and type into it. There are plenty of online portals like One Click Drive that allow you to choose from a huge range of cars that can accommodate for any type of comfort and any number of people. You can choose from luxury cars to SUVs, from hatchbacks to sedans, you name it!
Why should I rent a car in Fujairah?
Fujairah is one of the most beautiful places in the UAE, and has its own unique charm to it that brings people back to it constantly. Fujairah, as you might now, has the rolling and majestic Hajar Mountains surrounding it and features the crystal blue waters of the Gulf of Oman. If you are even considering going to Dubai, do not forget to put Fujairah on your list. One of the best ways to travel to and experience the place is by car. It is one of the best tourist destinations that you cannot resist.
The Fujairah climate is some of the most pleasant and cool climates you can experience, that keeps you energized and happy throughout the day. This is a good thing since all you will want to do upon reaching Fujairah is explore and go on adventures. Hiring a car can help you reach your adventure destinations faster! Regardless of how you have reached the UAE, monthly car rental in Fujairah are something that is available and can hence help you out if you so choose to visit often!
Why should I not use public transport instead?
The public transport systems in the UAE are actually very efficient and convenient. However, there are plenty of reasons you would rather rent a car than using the public transport system.
- If you travel rarely, then take this opportunity to travel in luxury, instead of having to be jostled around during peak rush hours.
- You do not have to sacrifice privacy or personal space, which makes for a far more comfortable experience for travelling.
- There are more options open to you if you travel by car. Not all locations may be accessible by public transport, and those that are might need you to change the mode of transport a couple of times before you can reach there.
- You have the option of crossing borders with a car, which is not something you can do with public transport. Even though you will have to pay a toll fee, it still allows you the freedom of exploring and going out of bounds.
In other words, you have far fewer restrictions with car rentals. The UAE is proud of its public transport, but is it not idea for a memorable trip.
Are there any rules to renting cars in the UAE?
There are some, but they do not differ much from the general rules of renting cars in other countries. They are as follows:
- You will require a driver’s license, even if it is an international one. It is illegal not to have one, but also you unlock many advantages if you have one, like if you have an European or GCC driving license then you can rent a car for as long as your visit visa is valid.
- There are a couple of formalities you will have to cover if you want to drive outside the UAE, because the legalities are restricted to the UAE. There are certain rental companies that make it easier for you to go through these legalities, like buying an insurance and so on.
- You need to be at least 18 years old in dubai to drive, however to rent a car you need to be 21 years old, and you need to have had your driving license for over 6 months since you have turned 21.
- There are fines and tolls you need to keep in mind, and they will vary from company to company, and how far you have driven within or outside the UAE.
- Every rental company will ask for a security deposit (AED 500 – AED 5000). This is to keep the car safe from any damages or harm that the car might get while being driven.
Nowadays, renting a car in the UAE has become as easy as looking up the car rental price list in Abu Dhabi. You do not need to worry about the difficulties of getting it done, and hopefully this article has eased some of the anxieties you may have had.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.
Hello! Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you found our content interesting. Stay tuned for similar articles.