Developing into the modern city from a small, fishing village, the city proves why it is the capital city of UAE. From oasis to excursions, to mosque, this place has got a lot to offer if you are planning a trip. In order to make the best of your time and money, simply استئجار سيارة فاخرة و get exploring the entire city right from the airport. Check out some of the top attractions in Abu Dhabi are listed below.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque: Is located in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. It’s not every day that you come across such grandeur. Using Macedonian marble, the expansive mosque will leave you spellbound with its amazing architecture. There is much to look for around the mosque as well. Hence, get your own rented car for travelling and make your very first trip in the morning here, when cab rides might not be as easily available.
- Louvre Abu Dhabi: It is an art and civilization museum, located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The museum is located on the Saadiyat Island Cultural District. If you like to sniff around the history of the forgotten age, this place will be ideal for you. The museum is rich with the diversity of art and that is found on display. Travelling and from Saadiyat Island can get tedious if you plan to depend on public transportation. Just get a rented car for a day and you can avoid the traffic in no time.
- Mangrove Kayaking Tours: While kayaking in the day itself can be crazy adventurous, the night view can get that much more breathtaking. The tours range from a period of 1.5 to 3 hours. Although, since going for unknown rides may not be the safest option you can go for, you will be wise to rent a supercar and travel in the security of your own car.
- Ferrari World: It’s a mostly indoors amusement park on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. If speeding up gives you the thrill like nothing else, this is the place for you. It offers something for everybody, from children to adults. Coupled along with a collection of Ferrari rented cars, this place can be a dream comes true for adrenaline junkies. Head over to Yas Island on your rented car and be ready for a day filled with excitement.
- Observation Deck at 300: Its located at Etihad Towers’ second tower, on level 74 of Jumeirah Abu Dhabi but not as tall as the Burj Khalifa, the observation deck offers you an amazing view from the 74th floor. Since this is one of top attractions in Abu Dhabi, getting cabs might get really difficult during the rush hour. The best option is to rent an affordable car and enjoy the view at any time of the day.
- Warner Bros World: If you are travelling with little ones, this place will turn out to be a complete delight. It is an indoor amusement park well known as one of top attractions in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Dedicated to all the cartoon, movie and comic book heroes and villains of the production, the place filled with rides makes for a great family fun day.
- Yas Island: It is an island in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Who does not enjoy a good sunny day at the beach? Since carrying all your beach items will be a bit too inconvenient for cabs, get your own rented car and head over to this luxurious hotel with stretches of sandy beaches. The location calls for a day of leisure, once you are tired of running to all corners of the city.
Blend into this mix of traditional ethos and contemporary culture that is this city. Do not bring your trip to an end unless you have made sure to check all these places out. If you are in a rush, a rental car service in Dubai will be able to save you a lot of time, as well as enhance travelling in convenience in a foreign city. With added services like navigation and even a rented car with chauffeur, you do not have to worry about getting lost in an unknown place.